Is negligence in healthcare necessarily a bad thing? An obvious response to this question would undoubtedly be an emphatic 'yes' from any insurer or professional indemnifier. By definition, the very e
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business