Liability insurance has always been a controversial product and, because of its compulsory nature, the purchase of employers' liability is invariably subject to scrutiny by policyholders. Insurers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners