The claimant, a UK national, was employed by the defendant in Thailand. Following a Christmas Eve party in 1996, the claimant, a passenger in one of the defendant's vehicles, was involved in a roa
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief