On 10 May, Tony Blair made his long-awaited resignation announcement. He talked of success and failure, presenting a mixed picture of his decade at the top. He assured people that he had always
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round