On 10 May, Tony Blair made his long-awaited resignation announcement. He talked of success and failure, presenting a mixed picture of his decade at the top. He assured people that he had always do
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs