It is more than 150 years since a contaminated water pump was identified as the source of a major cholera outbreak in London. In 1854, Dr John Snow confirmed the cause by plotting the locations of
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re