The Court of Appeal has recently considered the cause of action it described as "formerly known as breach of confidence" in the context of the claims by Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones and O
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners