There seems to be something of a trend developing with incoming chairmen of the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers. Not content with the challenges inherent in taking up leadership of an a
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners