Product is becoming the new battleground for differentiation. Or is it? There are several examples of initiatives linked to product to illustrate this: Direct Line allowing named drivers to build
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?