In its latest report on the subject, the Association of British Insurers revealed that the insurance industry is detecting and preventing more than £1m of fraud a day. This is a staggering figure, and
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise