The loss adjusting profession is under pressure as never before.
The latest threat comes from traditional accountants offering adjusting services. How adjusting firms respond to this challenge may
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation