The insurance industry recently sat up and took notice of weather-related claims after Halifax discovered it could shave £2m off its annual bill simply by tightening its handling processes. A five
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'