As delegates gather for next week's reinsurance renewal meetings in Baden-Baden, it seems 2008 could be the 'year of the squeeze' for direct insurers. At least that is the view of Ian Wicks, manag
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in