As delegates gather for next week's reinsurance renewal meetings in Baden-Baden, it seems 2008 could be the 'year of the squeeze' for direct insurers. At least that is the view of Ian Wicks, manag
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business