What a difference a year makes, particularly one that has been spared the frantic hurricane activity of 2005. While the market is grateful for the respite from the level of losses seen last year,
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief