The claimant brought proceedings against an elderly care home run by the defendant council. The residents, all suffering from dementia and most from incontinence, were free to walk about the home
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief