Few lines of insurance seem to echo the reality of the risks covered as directly as the space insurance market. The failure of a rocket on take-off, or of an array of satellites, could cost insure
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners