Tendering for an affinity outsourcing deal is not always a matter of price, according to Justin Hodges, head of financial services at the Daily Telegraph.
Explaining the intricacies of the media gr
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3