The claimant tour operator, Kosmar, sought indemnity under its combined liability policy with the defendant insurers against a claim by a customer who had been paralysed following a swimming pool
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners