Glen Marr, vice-president, financial crime, AIG, called for underwriters to work more closely with claims staff to ensure fewer cases of property insurance fraud slip through the net.
In his call for a
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners