The claimant, a masseuse, was assaulted by the defendant, a customer with whom she was having a relationship, while on holiday in Barbados.
A bottle had been used in the assault. The claimant had r
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Future-proofing claims for the digital age
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- Automated and Electric Vehicles Bill passes through parliament
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'