Faulty or ill-advised administrative procedures and an apparent unwillingness of health insurers to work together are some of the areas highlighted by the latest Association of Medical Insurance I
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber