The contractors' liability market has been experiencing a renaissance over the past year as the sector picks itself up from the late 1990s, when it experienced something of a crisis. At that time,
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute