Under the Court Practice Rules, courts have wide-ranging case management powers that include the ability to cap a party's costs in many cases, such as personal injury claims. Costs caps seek to pr
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber