When legal aid was available for personal injury claims, a tacticadopted by insurers was to try to cut off the claimant's source of fundingby pressing for the withdrawal of public funding.
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber