Insurers' growing appetite for rehabilitation is proving to be a shot in the arm for the group personal accident market. Insurers including AIG, Ace and QBE have recently launched products that ha
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners