Insurers' growing appetite for rehabilitation is proving to be a shot in the arm for the group personal accident market. Insurers including AIG, Ace and QBE have recently launched products that
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal