There was a time, according to anecdotes from those who have worked there, that Minster Court - the faintly baroque City building that houses the International Underwriting Association and a sprin
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'