Recent news stories on the take-over of Boots the Chemist have bought the argument about the pros and cons of private equity investment to the fore in the insurance market.
Mergers and acquisitions
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines