After several years of living it up at 'Campus Keele', the Institute of Risk Management's annual forum is preparing to take up residence closer to the capital city. But the IRM is sticking to its
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners