A sign that the insurance industry's message regarding fraud is permeating the wider public consciousness was highlighted when one speaker admitted to being approached by Woman's Own to comment on
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse