David Kirk, director, fraud prosecution service (Crown Prosecution Service) said he was worried that the Fraud Act would go the same way as the 1968 Theft Act - which fell into years of debate ove
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business