As The debate continues as to whether the benefits of rehabilitation are being fully realised in the UK insurance market, a new topic has recently risen to the top of the industry's agenda. With Bupa'
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Blog: Heatwave ignites fire risk for farmers
- Zurich only insurer in LGBT-friendly employer ranking