Having seen their choices dwindle in recent years following insurer consolidation, the past 12 to 18 months have marked something of a turning point for brokers in terms of the number of providers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners