On 7-8 January this year, the north of England was hit by storms that resulted in some of the worst flooding for more than 125 years. Particularly badly hit was the city of Carlisle, where the del
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners