Mr Gray's son was a boarding pupil at Marlborough College. His disciplinary record and academic performance were poor. The college informed Mr Gray that they had decided to remove his son from the
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally