Q. What is a broker's duty to provide advice to the client, how should it be communicated and what, if any, duties are there to check that the advice has been understood and acted upon?
A. The fundamen
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers