It's been a busy year for Swiss Re, which has leapfrogged over Munich Re to become the frontrunner for 2006's Top 50 following its acquisition of GE Insurance Solutions (GEIS) in October 2
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners