On 6 October 2004, the Court of Appeal of the Supreme Court of New South Wales delivered its much-anticipated decision in AssetInsure Pty Limited (formerly Gerling Global Reinsurance Company of Au
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers