The first major hurricane of the year in the Atlantic has yet to groan its way over the horizon, but reinsurers are already wondering how to pay for it. New options are available, but many of thes
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners