The 2006 hurricane season remains nascent. Early signs are encouraging, but the insurance industry is not breathing a collective sigh of relief just yet. After all, while the number of hurricanes
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners