There is a new word that will have to be added to business dictionaries from the new company formations post Hurricane Katrina - the sidecar.
This is a new kind of reinsurance vehicle where a spons
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re