In the recent decision of English & American Insurance Company (in a scheme of arrangement) v Axa Re, Mrs Justice Gloster dealt with an application for a summary judgment by a reinsured against it
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber