South Korea's non-life business - now the world's tenth largest market - was worth W20 180bn ($17.9 bn) in direct premiums in fiscal* 2002 (fiscal year, ending 31 March of the following year). Thi
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?