South Korea's non-life business - now the world's tenth largest market - was worth W20 180bn ($17.9 bn) in direct premiums in fiscal* 2002 (fiscal year, ending 31 March of the following year).
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter