Deregulation of the power industry and, most specifically, general and electrical power generation, has been ongoing for many years in the US and Europe, but now the trend is spreading to other re
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?