Risk Management Solutions (RMS) has estimated that insured losses from Hurricane Jeanne at between $4bn-$8bn, based on the hurricane's characteristics at the time of landfall and its projected pat
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief