Moody's Investors Service has placed the financial-strength and subordinated-debt ratings on Hannover Re Group members on review for possible upgrade.
Hannover Re is currently rated Baa1 for insura
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship