The European property and casualty (P&C) insurance market has faced a variety of challenges in recent years. The events of September 11, 2001, and the increased frequency and severity of European
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Chubb establishes Asia-Pacific division to target SMEs
- China to increase life insurers' foreign ownership cap
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners