Specialist insurer Hiscox has launched two insurance packages aimed at the trustees of charities, clubs and associations.
Hiscox' Charities Insurance Portfolio and the Hiscox Clubs and Associations
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Analysis: Mitigating the risk of sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform