Name: Chris Harman
Companies worked for: From 1988 to the present date, with Harman Wicks & Swayne Ltd (HWS); current position: deputy chairman. I also sit on the Lloyd's Council.
When did you start
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs