When Swiss Re announced it was to buy up GE Insurance Solutions (GEIS), including Employers Reinsurance Corp, for $6.8bn, many wondered how the two companies would be able to merge operations.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Handl Group grows its medical and treatment portfolio