When Swiss Re announced it was to buy up GE Insurance Solutions (GEIS), including Employers Reinsurance Corp, for $6.8bn, many wondered how the two companies would be able to merge operations.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise