Mike Sibthorpe, underwriting director of Brit Insurance Holdings' London market division, has been appointed to the group's executive management committee.
Mr Sibthorpe has been with Brit since 199
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'