Ascot Underwriting has launched ATAQ, an online facility for real-time quotes and terrorism cover for businesses worldwide.
According to the company, ATAQ specifically addresses smaller businesses
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Paris attacks victims' claim against French state rejected
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles